Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shower non-worries by Kelly


So you'll be surprised to hear the shower went perfectly. I mean obviously it would go well, but I got over my present opening fear. It wasn't awkward at all. In fact, it felt completely normal. I think there should be more parties like that. Anyone else want to throw me a shower?

Since the shower I've had to work every single day. Haven't had a day off in ten days. Well today is technically a day off but I still have to go in for a meeting. That's fine though. I need the money.

Plus, it's distracting. The normally non-stressed bride-to-be is starting to have mini panic attacks. I have to completely turn off my brain.

We only have 18 days to go. 13 days until Cubs season starts. This is going to be a crazy month. Kelly

No comments: