Friday, April 17, 2009

Yikes by Kelly

It's a little after midnight. So technically I am getting married tomorrow. I can't wrap my brain around that. We've had some out of town guests since Tuesday. Currently only Jake's brother and his brother's girlfriend are here. I like it that way. We don't have a big enough house for six people.

Last night we had 10 people sleeping here (that's including my parents). Yesterday was the bachelor/ette party. It was amazing. I've heard rumors that I was there.

So I am getting married tomorrow. TOMORROW. That means today is my last day as a Hagerty. My mom spent a lot of this afternoon crying. The only time I've almost cried is when I watched Father of the Bride. I am just rambling.

Tomorrow I am getting up early to go get my nails done. I guess technically that is happening today. I have to be in bed by 10 tomorrow. My hair girl is coming at 5:30 AM. Yikes. Kelly

No comments: