Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our wedding by Kelly


So this is the part where I tell you about how I finally got nervous somewhere around the wedding. I didn't. I never once was even a little bit nervous. So now I don't believe anyone in the world who says you get nervous before weddings. I did manage to randomly lose weight like two days before. Unfortunately one week in Mexico brought the weight plus some back. I have to stay super skinny for awhile because we have reception part 2 in Tacoma in two months.

Anyway the wedding went perfectly. We opted to get some extra exercises in and walked a random lap around the church mid-wedding. It's too long of a story. Just pay attention to your priest or deacon during the rehearsal so you don't try to leave before the wedding is even over. Kelly

No comments: