Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a cruel world by Kelly

It seems my mother is mad at me. I'm not sure why she said I can't blog anymore. And I'm not sure why she posted pictures of me looking very fat. And I'm not sure who is holding scissors cutting the ribbon*. My nails are sparkly red so that's not me. I guess I'm being punished for dying my hair black again and not blogging everyday like she tells me.

At least it's good to know that I don't currently photograph well. I still have a few days left to starve myself. I'm not sure how many days. Maybe like 5 or 6. Tomorrow is my bachelorette party. I think I'm going to end up showing up very late to it. I didn't want to have to take off work. The party is at my work at 6 PM. But I probably have to work until like 8. There is live band karaokee that starts at 10. Anyone that lets me get up there and sing will be immediately uninvited from the wedding.

I'm still not stressed. I still don't realize it's a few days away. Once that last shift on Wednesday is done I will probably have a heart attack. Kelly

*Editor's note: Kelly's aunt Kathy's hand is seen cutting the ribbon on a gift so Kelly will break the ribbon when she opens it (She didn't.). There is an old tradition that each ribbon broken on a shower gift means a baby for the bride. Presumably someone will let Kelly know soon if that is the way babies are made.

No comments: