Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Other people's weddings by Kelly

A week from Friday Jake and I will be going to my friend's wedding. I am super excited for it. It will only be my 2nd friend wedding that I am going to. I don't have a clue what is going on with work, I hope I can get out early enough to go to the actual wedding. I hate hate hate when people just go to the reception. It seems like they just want free food and drinks. I mean obviously if you have a legit reason, it's OK to just go to one. But if you are perfectly capable of going to the wedding, go. Although honestly, I don't have a clue who was at my wedding and who wasn't. Not a clue. I like watching people get married. It's nice. I usually cry at other people's weddings. I definitely didn't cry at my own. Whoops.

I also can't wait to wedding dress shop. OK, I can't wait to buy a new dress to wear to the wedding. I already have a wedding dress that I don't know what to do with. I was thinking about making it a habit to just wear it out on Saturday nights. Then I can pretend it is my wedding day all over again.

Unfortunately I work most Saturdays so customers might think my boss is a jerk for making me work on my wedding day. And repeat customers will wonder why I have so many husbands. Kelly

No comments: