Monday, September 14, 2009

My Brain Is Mush by Andrea

For some reason I can't seem to be able to retain information anymore. If its not written down, chances are, I'll forget completely within the hour. And sometimes even if it is written down, I'll forget where I put the Post-It note. I don't think I've ever been this stressed for this length of time...and I've never had so many things on my to-do list at one time. Even besides all the wedding stuff, I've got several major projects that I'm working on at the office, and one of my coworkers is out on vacation so I'm picking up her project list too. Far too much for one brain to hold. I wonder if stress causes permanent memory loss?? I'm really hoping this is all temporary and that perhaps this is just my mind's defense mechanism preventing it from exploding from the information overload. Honestly, I'm surprised I remembered to blog about it....Andrea

No comments: