Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jake and Erica by Kelly

Registering last week was a lot of fun. Jake had Monday off so we took advantage of it and went to Crate and Barrel and Macy's (it's under Hagerty or Wambold if you want to buy us things).

I got an email from the woman that helped us at Macy's. It read "Dear Jacob and Erica, I really had a good time working with you on Saturday."

What am I supposed to do with this? Apparently two days before he registered with me, he went to Macy's and registered with what I can only imagine to be his other fiancee Erica.

How weird that the same lady helped both Jake and me, and Jake and Erica. Kelly

1 comment:

Ellen Yun said...

hahahaha...I also registered at Macy's. They have a facade of being super personal...but in the end they did a fine job...of printing our list...