Saturday, August 29, 2009

Advice to couples married 50 years by Kelly

Tomorrow is the Golden Wedding celebration. It's for couples who have been married 50 years. I think that Jake and I will renew our vows. It has been over 4 months already. I am probably an expert in marriage. I bet all of the couples who have been married 50 years will ask me for advice on marriage.

My job is to make sure no families hang out in the church. Its for jubilarians only (someone fix the spelling on that). I get to kick people out. It's probably one of my favorite things to do.

Afterwards we will all go out to eat and I will have to break my diet and eat a ton of pasta. I also decided to break my diet today because I have to work 19 hours today. I will probably break it on Monday because it is Monday. I am so fat and lazy. I am in a wedding in February which is in Italy. I should maybe get skinny for that. Probably won't. Oh well. Kelly

No comments: