Thursday, March 12, 2009

STDs by Andrea

I've had these STDs for almost a month(That stands for Save The Date....geez, get your mind outta the gutter!) but needed to figure out how we would mail them out. So last weekend my friends and I decided to do a little arts & crafts project...we bought blank notecards and envelopes, rubber stamps and ink, and fancy pens.

I'm sure we could have found some pre-decorated cards, and even pre-printed the inside wording to save tons of time and effort. But hand stamping and writing out each card by hand really gave us all a sense of pride with the project...and it was some much needed bonding time for me and my girls. The guys kept themselves occupied with Street Fighter IV and pizza while us girls developed carpal tunnel syndrome. But the pain was well worth the final result.

Some ended up in the "jankie" pile...those will go out to the people who won't care about questionable handwriting, or will find the mistakes "artsy and charming." So if you happen to be one of the people who gets a jankie STD from us, please know that it was given to you with love. :)Andrea

No comments: