Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Survey by Kelly

Kelly's answers to a random Thanksgiving suvey:

1. Where did you go for Thanksgiving? Or did you cook? For Thanksgiving we went to my mom's friend's house who I consider to be an aunt. I was sick so I laid on the couch a lot. I cooked some cauliflower that I pretended were potatoes. They were lovely.

2. If you went to your future in-laws, did they do anything that seemed odd? No we were at my family's so everything was totally normal.

3. Any weird food? Yes. I was eating cauliflower instead of potatoes!That's very wrong!

4. Did you find out anything about your future spouse you did not already know on Thanksgiving? I learned not to give him my phone to update ever again because he erased all of the info on it for the 3rd time since I've gotten it. Kelly

No comments: