Sunday, December 21, 2008

Progress by Andrea

Last night we got our final design for the save-the-date magnets. Everyone loves the design (except a few co-workers who don't really understand my color scheme LOL), and I'm getting anxious to get them printed. My friend Margo is extremely talented, and I can't wait to see how the invitation design turns out! Mom is excited too, and she didn't even have any criticism about the magnet. She actually complimented the design and the business card size, and jumped right into figuring out who should get one...Dad's job is to get all the mailing addresses. Then the conversation turned to the honeymoon, and they went back and forth about which Hawaiian island was the best, which side of the island has the best sunset view, where to find the best tourism and nightlife, and which hotel/resort is the best. Honestly, I tuned out mid-conversation...Dre and I have never been to Hawaii, so I'm sure we'll love it no matter where we stay.

Oh, and on a side note, Mom was on the phone with someone this morning telling them how her "son-in-law" had a 2 1/2 hour commute because of the crazy weather. It made me smile to know that she's already adopted him vs. just calling him her "daughter's fiance." :) Andrea

No comments: