Sunday, August 1, 2010

New blog from my other blog by Kelly

I have this goal this year. Make 100 grand. That's not counting Jake's contribution. That's me. Somehow I have to make $100,000. Now at my salary this is impossible. But I will push myself. I will bartend even when I am exhausted. I will do whatever it takes to (legally and not grossly) make $100,000.00. I have less than 6 months to make a whole lot of money. I am infatuated with my job. I am obsessed. I like to work. I am not working this weekend. But that is ok. I will find fun things to do to pass the time.

I have always wished I could have the same days off as the hot hubby. Our schedules give us horrible hang out times. But I've had them this weekend. And he went outside to hang w my bro. Hang w my old neighbor. Hang with the new neighbors who speak no English. I'm not complaining. Don't take this the wrong way. I could have said, "Hey Jake, why don't you hang out with me?" If that were the case, I wouldn't have finally been able to give this place the deep clean it needed, couldn't have watched all these episodes of Desperate Housewives I've been dying to watch. Couldn't have made him go rent me "The Runaways" from Redbox. And then couldn't have watched it on my computer cause I was too lazy to get out of bed to watch it on the slightly bigger tv we have in the living room.


Also we saw Inception this am. Then argued about the ending. How unique are we? Kelly

No comments: