Monday, October 26, 2009

On the wagon by Kelly


I finally got back on track working out. Only took me 6 months of complaining about being fat to finally get unfat. Ok well I haven't done it yet, but it will be done soon. I mean the getting unfat part. I am definitely working out probably close to a billion hours a week. With Cubs season being over I have tons of free time to go to the gym.

I know the main reason for the fatness is the 800 lbs. of whiskey I drink a week. So I decided to re-ditch that lovely habit. There was a reason I quit drinking for a year and a half. I tried to ignore it but that reason came back with a super vengeance and I am super back on the wagon again. It's on right? If I was off I would be drinking? Wasn't that a Seinfeld episode?

So I have lots of time to go to the gym and even more time to hang on the most comfy couch in the world. Jake pulled a couch out of the alley, super cleaned it, and put it in our living room. I've never sat on a more comfy couch. Once I sit, I'm done for the night. I wrap up in my lovely Snuggie (don't watch infomercials while drunk kids!!) and watch horrible reality TV all night. It's amazing. I am living a dream life right now.

I said super a lot in this blog I think. Kelly

No comments: