Monday, October 27, 2008

Separation Anxiety by Andrea


So I finally gathered up the courage to get my ring sized properly. I've been stalling for over a month because Kay sends it out to their factory or whatever and I have to wait a week to get it back. I was waiting for a "convenient" time to send it out, but when someone asks you to part with the symbol of your love for a whole week, it's never convenient. My hand feels naked. And everyone keeps asking, "Where's your ring?!?!" and that only reminds me of how naked my hand feels. I do believe I'm suffering from some form of separation anxiety. Is that really normal to be so attached to an inanimate object? Or am I just being materialistic? Anyway, I'm counting down the days til I get it back. And the best part is that it'll fit perfectly and I won't have any worries about it slipping off and falling down the garbage disposal. Yay! :) Andrea

No comments: