Saturday, November 28, 2009

New furniture by Andrea


I'm so excited for our new bedroom furniture! We've been living out of laundry baskets, suitcases and shopping bags for a long time, and now I feel like we're finally grown-ups. I was trying to be patient, save money, and determine when would be the best time to get the bedroom set....but I couldn't wait anymore when I lost my "sock drawer" one morning (it's really just a plastic Target bag that I kept my clean socks in) and I had to wear some kinda blah looking socks to work that didn't match my outfit as perfectly as I wanted.

So later that night, Mom and I went shopping at Darvin and found an awesome ebony wood set in the clearance section. So now my socks are happy to be out of the Target bag....and the bed is pretty gorgeous too :) Andrea

No comments: