Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hellllllooooo remember me? by Kelly


Oh hey, how are you doing? I may or may not have forgotten my wifely duties of writing blogs. Let's see, what is going on in married life? I'm still married. That's a plus. I wasn't sure we were going to survive the basement remodel but things are looking much better. The thing still isn't done. Maybe by the time we have grandkids it may be done (because of course we will still be in the basement. It looks amazing though. We got a 58 inch tv and a ps3. So shockingly sometimes Jake is distracted and plays video games instead of working. But that's ok with me. Sometimes I sleep instead of working. It evens out.

We had our second reception in Tacoma. It was so nice. I'm so happy we were able to have another reception for everyone who couldn't travel. I will post some pics when I get some pics. (The one posted is Jake's dad having a good time...)

I'm pretty sure we are going to go somewhere for our six month anniversary. I don't care at all about anniversarys but we just want to go on vacation. I want to go back to Mexico. I can't go anywhere until the end of the Cubs season though. Oh well. Kelly

No comments: